Phone: +49(0)40 23 88 26-0
Distribution and transport – there is often a world of “economic” difference between A and B
Distribution issues are multitude: from packaging via transport to the consumer
If delivery is becoming more frequent and shipping size smaller, logistics costs increase correspondingly. Only efficient distribution concepts using the synergy of order transaction and processing can give you the right counteraction.
The objective is to provide a concept for distribution which is cost efficient and in line with your customers’ requirements. Less is more. Or would your customer be prepared to accept less frequent deliveries in return for better terms:
- Analysis of retailer - supplier matrix
- Visualisation of the distribution structure
- Warehouse and distribution concepts
- Call for tender of the raw materials
- Management and monitoring of the project
Find out about the potential in your distribution structures in a personal discussion.
© Lighthouse Logistics Consulting 2018